[access-uk] Ethernet cable question

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 21:22:12 +0100

Hi all.

I'm considering purchasing the CD30Network MP3 Player, to stream my music collection on my PC to my Hi-Fi. It connects to my Belkin Router by an Ethernet cable and onwards to my hi-fi, either by a digital connection or by RCA Jacks. I'm not sure what an Ethernet cable is though? is it the same as the long floppy one which currently connects my computer to the Belkin. It looks as though it has a USB connection, only a bit larger?
Also, are there any list members in the UK currently using this device?

Best wishes.

Andy