[access-uk] Re: Eset discount coupon to give away

  • From: "Debbie Palmer" <wadham.house@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 10:10:16 -0000

Hi

I would be interested if it hasn't gone

Thanks

Debbie

you can contact me on:
email:  wadham.house@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype debs1965
msn:  wadham.house@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
aim screen name  wadham house
Vonage phone No:  01392 346351
Mobile:  07930 332608

  _____

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Amro Bilal
Sent: 02 December 2008 19:02
To: Access-UK
Subject: [access-uk] Eset discount coupon to give away

Now then people, I received a 20% discount coupon from Eset that I'm giving
away as I don't need it. Please email me privately if interested. But please
only get in touch if you're definitely buying an Eset application in the
very near future; I can just delete the email I got from Eset myself you
know!

Sorry for the OT message but I thought one of you could be interested.

Cheers,
Amro

database 3658 (20081202) __________

database 3658 (20081202) __________