[access-uk] Re: Enquiries Regarding Victosa.

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 19:20:26 +0000

Hi, OK this is the medication that has been recommended. it would seem that this is the only medication that she can take, as this is not actually insulin, Thanks for help anyway and if anyone is using this medication I would love to hear if you can do it in an accessible way.

On 07/02/2014 19:05, Debby McCallan wrote:
Sorry Kevin, can't really help with that particular medicine.
Does she have to use that one.
My Diabetic Nurse and Consultant put me on a pen which they knew I could
use.
Hope she workds it out.
Debs

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Cussick"