[access-uk] Endnote & Word 2013

  • From: Niall Gallagher <niall.j.gallagher.91@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 20:03:07 +0000

Hi All,

Recently I have began using Endnote x7 with MS Word 2013.
I have been trying to use the Cite While You Write feature in Endnote.
From what I understand, this is essentially the same as adding a footnote.

My issue is, JAWS insists on reading the “ref field” information prior
to the actual citation itself.

This is a huge problem as it interrupts the reading of the document,
and the ref field is so long it takes a while to read the actual
citation.

I have Googled, and I think the reading of additional information has
something to do with the code related to the reference.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Niall