[access-uk] Re: End Program - Bonifay

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 13:05:59 -0000

hi, i've just downloaded this program. but i want more info about it before
installing/running. so i went to the homepage of the site. now unless i'm
missing something, the website's in dutch? maybe i'm fussy but i'm not keen
on running software from a site i can't understand! smile. i couldn't see
any options for an english version. is the program itself in dutch also?
Kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx