[access-uk] Re: Elgato EyeTV

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 14:48:38 +0100

Hi Carol.

Yes, maybe next month, I plumped for a new hard drive this time around because I need the extra storage, but having a pocket sized freeview receiver certainly sounds tempting. Thing is, I've bought in the past cases with radio's built in and the apps weren't usable/accessible, or the sound cut out when you docked the phone with the case, so I need to be careful about spending my money on these novelty toys. Since I've not had a whisper of a response, I assume noone has heard of the EyeTV or Elgato systems?

-----Original Message----- From: carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 11:00 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Elgato EyeTV

Ibrahim,

If you take a further look at this and use yourself, please let us know what you think. It certainly sounds interesting!

Carol P