[access-uk] Ebay help please

  • From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access-UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 23:53:29 +0100

Hi,

Does anyone here sell on Ebay?  I do a fair bit, and am having
problems.  They've made some changes I think.  I can't seem to find
the option for setting a reserve price any more and am fairly sure me
or JAWS is missing something.  But it would be good to hear from
anyone who's sold on Ebay recently - did you use the reserve price
option?  How did you get to that option?

Thanks,
Catherine