[access-uk] Re: Easy Converter

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 17:06:57 -0000

Any way we can trial the product?

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: CH9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
----- Original Message ----- From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 11:44 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Easy Converter

HI all. I had tried the Easy Converter from Dolphon and must say it's a very good product for it's price. I did query on this list whether the application scans documents or not and found that you can scan documents to Mp3, Large Print or standard Text. You get British Daniel and British Serina for your voice options for when you convert to MP3. It's the cheapest scanning solution at the moment and it only costs £26 for the application. I like to scan the odd letter or leaflet every now and then and this program fits the bill. I do have Text Allowed but that program does not have a scanning facility.