[access-uk] Eastenders iPlayer Help Needed

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 18:06:24 -0000

Hi List.

I've been given the task of tracking down the AD episode of EastEnders from
December 30, an omnibus edition I'm lead to believe.

Now, whilst I can find plenty of single episodes with AD, it has so far proven
difficult to get this particular omnibus broadcast with audio description.
Without AD isn't a problem, but with!

I'm hoping there might be an Eastenders fan out there who could find and then
forward me the necessary iPlayer link? Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Darran