[access-uk] Re: EXCLUSIVE: The First 'Fully Accessible' TV Launched

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 17:03:48 -0000

Yes, I must agree.  The product range sound very exciting.  As the
interviewer was actually there and even heard the voice herself but didn't
offer us the chance to hear it.  Perhaps there was some legal reasoning for
this but I'd have thought that she would have at least recognised that fact.
A slight failing from Insight which is quite strange as they are in the main
excellent.

Steve