[access-uk] Re: ESET NOD 32 ACCESSIBLE OR WHAT?

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 18:33:51 +0100

I hope Carol won't mind if I gate-crash her question here, but I could also use
a little help with navigating Eset's Smart Security 7 myself.

In particular, I'm having problems finding my way to the area that allows the
setting up of scheduled weekly scans and the like.

Any help on how to achieve this with JAWS 14 would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Darran