[access-uk] Re: EMAIL SMTP ERROR

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 15:16:24 +0100

Hi Amro, afraid that didn't do it.

It use to be that it was set up using the Orange pop3 to receive, and the BT
smtp to send. I wanted to change this to get rid of the BT server [even though
for that machine, it is the ISP] and use the Orange smtp server instead, but I
can't get it to work, like I said, mail comes in, but can't be sent! -

Andy