[access-uk] Re: Dyslexia

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 19:07:43 +0100

Hi June  Yes it is very much so,  but one of my ways around a lot of it is
using the spell checker within Outlook express when doing emails.  when using
MS word I still use the spell checker and the grammar,  over  the last four
years I have done distance learning from the Hadley school for the blind in
America which has also helped me out,  the computer can help allot I think  I
am not as bad as I was I can at least put a sentence to gathers now,  I think
so anyway.
Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287
Home Tel...+44,0,1604 517007
  Thanks for that, Andy. Must be a nuisance for you.

  Best wishes,

  Joan.