[access-uk] Re: Download manager?

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 12:27:25 +0100

I have tried 2 that are quite good.

My favourite one for the interface is Download Express which is available from Tom Lorrimer's site www.whitestick.co.uk This is good but on some systems I find it gets stuck near the end of a download and you have to pause and resume again to get it working propperly.

Download Manager is also good and not too cluttered but it puts everything in groups and there are quite a few options to work through if literally all you want is a tool to resume broken downloads. it is still however not as busy as some such as getright and overall I think I would go for FreeDownLoad Manager in most situations.

I think it is available from www.freedownloadmanager.org.

Cheers

Graham
----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>