[access-uk] Does anyone have a tutorial on WinPe builder?

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: c <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 15:18:24 +0000

Hi folks

I'm wanting to add a program to a WinPE boot disk that has NVDA launched automatically, I wan to add a backup/restore program called Image for Windows to this disk. I have the source files but can't find any info on how to amend it and the program is not friendly with jaws16 as the icons are not labeled etc. So does anyone have any experience with WinPE or WinBuilder and maybe have jaws scripts for the app.

A big ask I know but it will save me weeks of trolling he internet to find the info for a blind user.

Thanks
Martin

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq