[access-uk] Re: Do you email your local radio station?

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:44:31 -0500

Hi Ray,
I often listen to our local radio station down here in the Firth of Clyde.
"Your Radio"... In the morning, at 10:00 has phone in quizzes which I often
take part in. I.e. guess the year, artist and title etc, as well as the odd
brain basher. To answer these quizzes, since I have talks, I often text my
answer to the DJ. He will often tell us to use land line phones or fax or
text messaging . I don't think I've ever heard him give out an email
address, though he does say listeners can go to the website and choose ...
Email the studio. You can probably get ... Your Radio ... in Glasgow 103 and
106 FM.
Or see the website at www.yourradiofm.co.uk

Peter

From beautiful Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde.