[access-uk] Displaying ESET scan results

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 01:31:50 +0100

Hi people,

Running the latest ESET Smart Security, can I display the files that ESET found
to be infected during a computer scan? I've just run an in depth scan and ESET
found 6 infiltrated files but I can't find how to view which ones they were. I
tried to access the log file but Jaws didn't read much of that screen. Would be
good if I can view only the files that had a problem - I don't need to go
through the list of the few hundred thousands files that NOD32 scanned!

Cheers,
Amro