[access-uk] Disk Keeper and the System Tray

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 13:37:11 +0100

Hi List,

Is there any way to have Disk Keeper show up in the system tray? I've been
looking around the options but haven't managed to stumble on anything yet
that looks like it would turn this feature on.

I think I've got it set to run automatically in the background, but without
the ability to check the system tray to verify this fact, I find myself
wondering if its running or not!

I may well buy at the end of my trial period, but I'm sure having problems
navigating the program with JAWS, and this may be a factor in making my mind
up.

Darran