[access-uk] Disk Explorer Opening on Start-Up

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 13:27:53 +0100

Hi List.

Over the last few days, each time I start the PC it loads all the required
devices etc, but once that's done my local disk (C:) opens and disk explorer
show's me all my folders. And I then have to alt +F4 to get back to the normal
Desktop.

I've tried Googling for an answer, but solutions seem to relate to Norton's
Firewall which I don't use. Oh, and these answers also go back to 2006 at the
earliest!

Can anyone suggest what may be happening here? And its an Xp system.

Many thanks.

Darran