[access-uk] DimoQuestion

  • From: "Margaret Smith" <jamieboy12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 07:06:19 +0100

Hello Everybody

My Dimo label writer sadly ended its days recently and has had to be replaced.
I have two questions.  First, I have uninstalled the Dymo software, but it is
still listed in my list of printers, also in tools in Word.  Whilst it isn't
doing any harm, it isn't doing anything else either, so is there a way of
getting rid of it from the lists?

My second question concerns my new label writer.  Probably foolishly as it has
turned out, I was persuaded to purchase a Brother QL 560 label writer, being
confidently assured that it would be better.  I rather wish now that I had
stuck with the familiar, but there it is!  Does anyone have experience of the
Brother, in which case could you please drop me a note with some quick tips on
getting started?

Many thanks as always.

Marg