[access-uk] Digest Mode

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 21:09:58 +0100

Welcome to the newly moved access-uk list.  NOTE:  Leaving instructions, etc.,
are at the very end of this message.

Hello,

Well done on the list progress, George.

One of the good things about Yahoo groups was the way their digests were
constructed.  To skip from one message to another, all you had to do was
search for "message:".  With Freelists, I'm not sure whether the word
"message:" appears at the top of each message in the digest - it's a long
time since I've been subscribed to a Freelists digest.  Can anyone who knows
Freelists better than I do confirm whether this is the case, and if so,
what's the best way to skip through a digest without having to wade through
all the quoted text at the end of most messages?

Thanks,

Caroline.
** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
** or digest mode, send a message to the above, with the subject
** faq