[access-uk] Re: Debenhams website

  • From: "A. Hamilton" <ash-hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 17:54:35 -0000

Hi Vanja

I think the problem was that in your example of the Lego toy, it was out of
stock. But you had to faff about the page for a good while before you notice
this statement! So I think if the Item is out of stock then there's no Add
to Bag button or link.

Try looking at this example for a bling bracelet (smile)

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_37484+MD
WW030059_-1

If the item is in stock you should be able to find the quantity edit box.
It's the second one on the page.

Just under this there are links that say:

"Increase Quantity",

"Decrease Quantity "and then one that says

"Add to Bag".

I'm using JAWS 14 with IE 10 so  hitting the letter "E" should jump you
through edit fields. I believe NVDA and Windo-Eyes have similar quick
navigation keys?

Hth

Ann