[access-uk] Danuel

  • From: David Weston <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind apples <blindapples@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 16:49:24 +0100

Hi,
Shortly after I bought my macbook air I started having problems with Daniel, he
would be speaking  OK and then all of a sudden he would be speaking in his
boots for a few word and then came back to normal.
Daniel's newest thing is when I go onto Amazon and I start to go around the
screen with my VO and left arrow. I am reading ascreen witch is not there. I
have asked my wife she is sighted and she has said that the Amazon site is
there. The only way to make speech work is to ternVO off and then back on and
then I can read the Amazon site with know problems.
Can anyone tell me what is going on and if they have had this problem. Or do I
need to go back to Apple about this?
David** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-