[access-uk] Re: Dancing dots products

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 01:21:55 -0000

No Steve, I am delighted that someone else has taken this over from
us, and that we no longer have to explain why this dumb, stupid
goverment has devalued the British Pound as it has, and pushed prices
up.

But good luck to J-Sonar and Sibelius Access, which are totally free
products we could not possibly compete against.

Geirge.