[access-uk] Re: DVD player with ad support?

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: c <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:51:22 +0000

Thanks for this. It would be great if you could send me the model when you get sighted assistance. If anyone else has a DVD with a dedicated button on the remote I'd be grateful for the info.

        Martin

ANDY COLLINS recently said:-

Martin, I have a Panasonic that does what you desire from the pressof a button on the remote, but am unable to tell you the model number until I can get somebody to look at it for me; this is a surround system, that is now about 5-6 years old, I bought it from Richer Sounds, if that helps for now -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: <dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>