[access-uk] Re: DVD burning software

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:58:51 -0000

Thanks Barbra.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 9:40 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: DVD burning software

Hi Eleanor

I am not that good! I just like a program to be easy to use and not require too much fiddling about, especially when you only want to use it occasionally and don't have the time to work at it to find little accessibility techniques. If you need any specific help with burning a DVD contact me off list, but that's all I've done with it so far.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07285685682
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx