[access-uk] Re: DVD Ripping

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 11:40:19 -0000

Hi Roger -

DVD Audio extractor is great for ripping the audio track from DVDs. For what
you want to do, you could use this programme to rip the audio from the dvd,
and then use something like Goldwave or another editing programme to remove
the dialogue between tracks.

Take a look at:

www.castudio.org/dvdaudioextractor/

Andy