[access-uk] Re: DVD Drive for Samsung NC10

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:52:23 +0100

\Hi Amro.

I'm sorry to hear of your experiences with the drive, perhaps you had a faulty
unit which isn't uncommon in today's pile 'em high, sell 'em cheap attitude to
budget consumer electronics.  This is a host powered drive, so if the netbook
your using isn't providing sufficient power through its USB ports, you may have
to use both the data and power cables you are supplied with.  I patronise
Samsung netbooks and have never experienced difficulties with these drives
which are excellent value for money.  Sam, this drive is available from Play,
through their Play Trade program, look where it says "new and used".

All the best, Ibrahim.