[access-uk] Re: DUPLICATES AND A QUESTION

  • From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:49:44 +0100

Hi Carol,

I've looked at your last question and found something that might do it.  if
you go to tools, accounts, tab to "mail".  then, go to the properties of
your mail account.  if you tab to advanced and then go to the bottom where
there is a check box that says "leave a copy of message on server".  if that
is checked then, unchecking it should sort it.

I hope that that's what you're looking for Q number 3.

Justin