[access-uk] Re: DRM removal software

  • From: Jim McAuslan <jimmcauslan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 19:03:15 +0100

Hi David,

Maybe it's because I'm trying to use the trial version. Which screen reader are you useing and how friendly is it? I'm really looking forward to listening to my audible stuff as mp3s on other devices.
Cheers.
Jim Mc
On 27/09/2014 17:07, David Russelll wrote:
I am using the latest version of Sound Taxi and do not have ITunes on my
machine.

David