[access-uk] Re: Cubase?

  • From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 13:06:45 +0100

Tristram,
thank you.  I wanted to do few things with music, sound and  video files,
e.g. changing the rate, beat, volume etc.  In some of the music files, I
also want to separate the human voice and the music.  I have been trying to
use GoldWave and Soundforge without much luck.  I am not sure, somehow I
cannot load soundforge script in jaws.  I am using soundforge 6 and Jaws 7.

Thank you.

Ali

  _____