[access-uk] Creating sub folders on SS website

  • From: "James, Lyn, Nash & Twinny" <james.austin1984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 07:56:15 +0100

Hi listers,

I have been trying to find a solution to this for a long time. I can easily
create sub folders using the SS Wizard, but these sub folders are not mirrored
on the website. Could someone please explain to me how to create sub folders by
using the SendSpace website please?

Thank you
TC
James, Lyn, Nash & Twinny** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:-