[access-uk] Re: Copying and Pasting.

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 16:07:09 +0100

Yes Mandy, the feature is called FS clipboard, whereby it extends the Windows
clipboard by allowing you to paste multiple items at once. You first need to
perform a standard cut or copy though before you can use the FS clipboard. I
should also note that if you go back to the standard cut or copy, you'll be
warned that you'll overwrite what's currently on the clipboard and will ask you
to clear it. The keystroke for the FS clipboard is windows c. Hope that helps.