[access-uk] Re: Copying Mail Account to second computer

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:35:00 +0100

Andy,

Open the accounts list by selecting Tools and then Accounts.
Highlight the account in the list that you wish to copy across to the other
machine.
tab down to the Export button.
In the dialogue box presented select export as an iaf file.
Save this to the desired location.
Take the iaf file on a removable disk to the new pc.
On the new pc go into the accounts dialogue box again and this time select
Import.
Find the iaf file  you have just created to disk and select this file.
Once imported you may want to check the properties of the account and also
check what account is set as default in the list.

hth,

Mark Threadgold

www.ccr100.co.uk