[access-uk] Re: Converting Text to MP3

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 14:21:31 +0200

Try DSpeech from

http://dimio.altervista.org/eng/

It is a free program that is very accessible and will use any sapi 4 or sapi 5 voice installed on your system. Thus if you have the Realspeak sapi voices that came with recent versions of jaws or the Neospeech voices that come with k1000, you can use dspeech with those voices to convert your text to audio.

DSpeech is almost as good as Text Aloud IMO and the price right. ,g>

hth

Doris

At 11:27 AM 10/19/2008 +0100, you wrote:
Hi All
Apologies as I am sure this topic has been covered before I am looking for software that will allow me to convert word files into MP3 format i don't have a lot of cash but am looking for something with a very good voice
Thanks
Sam