[access-uk] Re: Connection to SKY Broadband not found

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 12:02:27 -0000

Barry,

The problem is intermittent, and SKY technical team has checked out my
connection, and I have turned off the rooter for 30 minutes and still
not worked till that miraculous phone call, and you know the rest!

Dave

hi Dave.
can you tell me if a engineer set up the connection, are did you set it
up yourself.
also have you try switching the router of for about1  minute then switch
back on again.
best.
Barrie.