[access-uk] Computer Volunteers wanted urgently

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 23:01:30 -0000

Hi.

Does anyone happen to know of RNIB computer volunteers operating
in the West Midlands area?  I'm asking on behalf of a friend
whose computer will not start to the point that he can use
speech, (either Narator or other screen reader.)

Maybe able to help myself tomorrow, but my time is very full
these days.  Ishall be looking for other sources too tomorow.

Thanks.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx