[access-uk] Cobalt Countdown Timer

  • From: Pele West <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 09:16:35 +0100

Hi

I have a Cobalt Countdown timer which is quite good, except it is not
possible to see how much time is left. If you set it for, say 35 minutes,
it announces that there are 30 minutes left, then 20 minutes left, then
10, 9, 8 etc. But I would have liked a button that I could press to tell
me when there were 24 minutes and 25 seconds left.

Pele West