[access-uk] Re: Chess

  • From: "Michael A. Ray" <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 18:50:07 +0100

BJ,

Have a look at the Braille Chess Association web site:

http://www.braillechess.org.uk/

Mike

On 15/05/2013 18:27, BJ Edwards wrote:
Hi all,

I knnow this isn't strictly access related, but it is relevant enough
to ask here. Does anyone know where I can get a decent tactile chess
set from? I have a big old RNIB one, but don't seem to be able to find
anything at all in the UK. The one's in the US are either plastic or
have pointless "capture" holes for taken pieces.

Thanks,

BJ

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

Ham Radio Call-sign: G4XBF, licensed since 1982

'Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem' - Ockham's razor

Raspberry VI:
http://www.raspberryvi.org/
NVDA, the best free screen-reader in the world:
http://www.nvda-project.org/