[access-uk] Re: Checking Boxes in an application form in word format

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 16:32:37 +0100

Audrey, do you mean you need a tick symbol for these boxes?

If so, the following may work, but I've never used 2010, so pardon me if it
doesn't.

Alt plus I for Insert, S for Symbol, then find a drop-down box called Subset
and pick Mathematical Operators.

Then use your arrow keys to find the tick symbol, which may be called square
root. Once you've inserted one into your document, you can copy it, ready to
paste it elsewhere.

This is based on Word 2007, so if it's what you want, hope it works!

Vince.