[access-uk] Cheap 7 inch android tablet with loud sound, does one exist?

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 07:40:55 +0100

Hello Everyone.

Has anyone come across a 7 inch android tablet with decent loud sound? I am not looking for base, stereo, quad HD sound or anything like that. The application in this case is just for voice conferencing at a decent volume. By decent, I mean that you can hear it if you're stood away from the device, not faint. Please do not suggest the amazon fire range of tablets or apple devices. I also would like to avoid plugging speakers in to the device unless someone can suggest a tablet case with a built in speaker that amplifies the sound. I need to keep this as simple as possible and as cheap as possible for the intercom project I have in mind. The application only runs on android so will not be suitable for the fire range of tablets, a real shame as they may have been ideal. Any ideas anyone?

cheers,

Mo.

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq