[access-uk] Re: Charging up a mobile for the first time

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:17:11 +0100

Hi Andy, usual rule is that, for the first time, the phone should be charged
for 16 hours.  this isn't an absolute must but, your battery will perform
better for it.

I know as, when i got my n-gage, I didn't charge my first battery for very
long.  It worked just fine but battery life was a bit impaired.  I hadn't
noticed this really until I got a spare battery.  I did charge the second
battery for sixteen hours first time.  ever since, I've had much better
battery life out of that one than, the first one I have.

So, although your phone will tell you it doesn't need that long to charge,
the first ever charge should be 16 hours.  after that, it doesn't matter too
much.

Justin