[access-uk] Changing keymapping

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 23:31:54 +0100

Hello everyone,

I have searched for information on keymapping and found a program which
makes this process much easier.  It's called Sharp keys and is available
from:

www.randyrants.com/sharpkeys/

Has anyone used this to customise their keyboard? From what I've read it saves having to go into the registry and reassign keys, something I wouldn't recommend a novice like me to do.

On my Toshiba laptop, I wish to change the alt-gr key which is to the right of the spacebar to a control key so I can hold it down with my right hand while executing commands for copying and moving files and folders.

Any help on this program most appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett