[access-uk] Re: Certification messages in AVG professional , was Re: Re: Attachments

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 18:16:44 +0100

I found it was putting a text entry at the bottom of an incoming text email,
but on html emails it would attach a text file and show this in the
attachments icon list in outlook 2k.  As I said, I removed the certification
on incoming emails and it stopped both the text additions and the html
attachments  straight away.

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, the thing I miss most is my mind....