[access-uk] Captcha Killer

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 20:07:48 -0000

This was mentioned on the Dolphin Users list in the last hour or so.
Not sure I can see it's going to have a future, but who knows.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

CAPTCHA Killer - Automated CAPTCHA Bypass
<http://www.captchakiller.com/captcha-killer-automated-captcha-bypass>

Submitted by admin on Mon, 07/23/2007 - 22:57.
::

CAPTCHA Killer is 100% focused on increasing accessibility on the
Internet. There are over 1 Million Americans that suffer from
blindness. CAPTCHA Killer can be used to automatically translate an
image into the underlying text. (CAPTCHA Killer may only be used in
accordance with the Terms Of Service of each website* - please read
the agreements.)

*       What's a CAPTCHA? - Its a funny, blurry, textual image that
prevents robots from automating the web. Blind people can't see the
image, and can't use the website!
*       What does a CAPTCHA look like? - Pretty damn funky. I can
barely understand what they say.
Here's one, I think it says "tudexpa"

<http://www.captchakiller.com/files/29091B62-9F27-7FF9-2322-00EB185386
A2.Captcha.jpeg>
*       Won't spammers use this? - They wish! We don't do busines with
spammers. We can detect and delete spammers from the system.
*       How will you help the blind? - We are integrating with screen
reader software now. Please encourage your vendor to talk to us.

* We have been notified that using CAPTCHA Killer with Myspace is
against their Terms of Service.

*
<http://www.captchakiller.com/captcha-killer-automated-captcha-bypass#
comments>