[access-uk] Can't Start System Restore

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 12:36:25 -0000

Hi List.

A little worried about this one.

I'm having problems at the moment after running CCleaner, things like no
audio from Winamp or Media Player, so I thought a quick system restore might
hit the spot. I go to do this and nothing happens! Absolutely nothing, its
as though I'm not even entering on the option!

I'm floundering here now, and could really do with some excellent advice!

Its Windows XP, Service Pack 2, in case that's relevant.

Regards.

Darran