[access-uk] Re: Call for Participants ​: A study of Sighted and Visually impaired people performing joint web searches

  • From: Dena Althani <dena.althani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 22:17:14 +0100

Hello
Thank you for your kind comments
The reason this study is looking for JAWS screen readers users, it that as
part of the study we have develop a JAWS scripts that we would like to
asses its use when performing a web search using a specifically
designed joint web search tool for visually impaired and sighted users to
work together on a web search task.
The project takes part in Cognitive Science Research group at Queen Mary,
University of London.

Your help is of great importance.
many thanks and best wishes
dena