[access-uk] Re: CONNECTING IPOD TOUCH TO TELEVISION USING HDMI CABLE

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 16:38:34 -0000

Hi Andy.

The dock connector is a universal connection which apple freely lets
manufacturers of cables, docks and other connection devices use.  An Apple dock
connector cable can be had off EBay for a couple of quid, but if you want to
buy the official Apple lines then be prepared to pay for them.

All the best, Ibrahim.