[access-uk] Re: Bumat?

  • From: "jim o'brien" <jim.taggart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 08:41:09 +0100

have a look in, task scheduler i had a problem with a piece of software i
thought i had uninstalled but every time i switched my computer on the software
kept coming up and telling that a new version was available did i want download
it. i finally found it lurking in task scheduler. deleted it from there and no
problems since.