[access-uk] Re: Braille sense firmware 8.5.

  • From: Rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 18:36:45 +0000

Hello,
Well, I'd recommend installing the US for now, and test it for everyone's
personal preference.

From: Carol Pearson <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
carol.pearson29 for DMARC)
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, December 5, 2015 4:34 pm

Rajmund, it seems they have certain deadlines and times of the year when
major releases happen and I'm expecting this to be any time now.

Yes, I hate waiting months after others have got the equivalent but,
let's face it, more of the bugs have been squashed by the time we have
it officially released here.

Carol P

On 05/12/2015 13:39, Rajmund wrote:
Hi All,
I think its a no, but is the 8.5 UK upgrade out yet? Not that I would
reinstall it over the US version, (don't think so, anyway) But, come on,
3 months have past by, so I would have thought it'd be out by now?

Sent from a Braille Sense
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx“subject=unsubscribe]
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx“subject=faq]